Thursday 21 July 2011

I'm Back

Hello friends,
Wow what a busy couple of weeks I have had.I had intended to get back to my blog but I just had one thing after another.Well it kicked of about 2 weeks ago,We had a wedding to attend 2weeks ago (9th July) and all our 4 daughters were flower girls in the wedding.Well I dont need to tell you how precious that was and they all looked absolutley gorgeous,but in the days before the wedding I was busy making sure everyone had there outfits sorted (mummy and daddy included lol),purchasing new matching shoes for the girls and a heap of stuff that I probably dont remember.Matt was out till late on the Friday night before the wedding helping the bride and groom set up,and of course when I went to pick up Matts suit from the dry cleaners on the Friday afternoon it was not ready although the lady assured me it would be ready by morning ( I guess that serves me right for leaving it till the last minute).All turned out well in the end the suit was picked up Saturday morning and I started the task of doing 4 very exited girls hair.It was just a blessed day we were able to catch up with some old friends as well as meet some new ones,we had a great time.We have also had some hospital appointments for Kate she had a MRI done 10 days ago,she actually found the experience very traumatic,We go back to the hospital this coming Tuesday to get the results,if I could ask that you please be in prayer for that.Our homeschooling has started again and I am praying for a very productive term after last term when Matt was sick in hospital with mennangitis and Kate spent alot of time admitted to hospital as well (more on that coming in future posts).So that is what has been happenning in our life over the last few weeks,Please leave a comment so I know you were here also if you have any prayer request please leave them in the comments as well as I would be honoured to pray for you :).I will be back hopefully later today or tommorow with another installment of our year so far lol.

Many Blessings,
Janelle
Me getting Annie dressed. I love how she is looking at Matt.

From left, Annie, Ruby, Kate and Abbie
   
I just love this photo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janelle looking forward to following your journey you have a beautiful family! Nada

    ReplyDelete